Wednesday, November 4, 2015

T I M M I N S . W E D D I N G

I was hesitant to post this blog post, because I don't actually do weddings. But these photos are too gorgeous to not be seen! This was a very good friend of mine and I've known her since she was a little girl, so naturally when she asked me I just couldn't say no. This was one of the most pleasant weddings I have ever shot. One it was at the most gorgeous temple in Utah (in my opinion) and it was the perfect summer day! Now lets talk about the details because as you might know that's my favorite part, like many others. Teanna created a timeless, vintage chic reception with beautiful colors like sage, cream and peachy corals. Her flowers were breath taking and you would have never known but hers and all the bridesmaids bouquets were fake silk flowers made by her mom! How amazing is that! It will blow your mind when you see the flowers! Also one of Teanna and Hayden's favorite movie is the cute Disney movie "Up" and they wanted to somehow incorporate that into their theme, and once you see her details at the reception you will see how perfectly she did that. Once again congratulations to this beautiful newlywed couple, and I hope only the best for you in the future! And thank you for being a piece of cake to photograph, your wedding might make me want to do weddings someday!  But for right now I will just reminisce over these lovely pictures and stick to what I know best! Enjoy these beautiful photos that portray love, family and eternity!


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment