Tuesday, November 3, 2015

H A Y D E N . & . T E A N N A' S . S U M M E R . B R I D A L S

I don't do a ton of bridals but boy do I love them! I loved capturing these two love birds. My favorite thing about photography engagements and bridals are how sweet and cute my couples are to each other and watching their love. They are so giggly, smiley, and just cant keep their hands off each other, which makes my job super easy! Its fun to learn about their love story and their plans for the future! This couple met in Idaho at school which they still attend and plan to be there until school is done. So as you can imagine how honored I was that they decided to travel to Utah to have me shoot their bridals and wedding. Hayden and Teanna were completely open to all my crazy ideas, even the one where I wanted to shoot on top of a mountain, but the only way to get there was to take a ride in a 4x4 razor (with no windows I may add)... IN HER WEDDING DRESSIm so glad they trusted me and we did it because we found such beautiful views and green lush pathways. We just kept praying that 4x4's wouldn't come whipping around the corner! ;) Stay tuned for their beautiful wedding!         (I shot these Bridals this last summer, hence the greenery.. just a little late on the posting)





























































No comments:

Post a Comment