Wednesday, November 11, 2015

T H E . R E E D . F A M I L Y

The first thing that comes to mind when I think back on this family session is "boys will be boys" :) These handsome boys with their cool long hair and black high tops were killing me with their studly looks. They made me excited for the moment my little boy plays in the dirt, makes silly faces and skips rocks in the the lake. Besides capturing these playful boys, their sister Aurora definitely caught the spotlight. She is just the sweetest 8 year old that is going on 18. Her maturity and kindness to me, her family and especially her bothers was a joy to see. She is such a little mommy to her brothers and plays her "big sister" role very well. This stylish family was a sweet treat to photograph, literally sweet! The bribing the kids with candy was hilarious, you can definitely see when they said they would get candy! HAHA They were a crack up and I was seriously taking notes from this session, because this family is just too cool, too awesome, too cute, has great bribing tricks, and 3 beautiful kiddos! Can I just photoshop myself in and be part of this perfect family already? 


































































No comments:

Post a Comment