Sunday, October 25, 2015

M I C H A E L, S H A R L A N, & F R A N K I E

I have never had a 6 month old be so excited to take pictures! Little Frankie was so darling and smiled for every picture, unless I told her to give me a serious look, haha. I mean, I just wanted to eat her all up the entire time, I could not get over her cuteness and that contagious smile! This adorable family of 3 made me fall in love with this mountainy session, as you can see it wasn't very hard to. Their obsession with their gorgeous baby and love for each other made my heart melt, not to mention the beautiful scenery behind them that topped it off. Sharlan and I have known each other since 9th grade and I was so honored to be the one to capture the sweet moments of her family! If little Frankie doesn't pull at your heart strings and make you smile, then I don't know what does! 
































No comments:

Post a Comment