Thursday, November 3, 2016

W E L C O M E . B A B Y . R E E D

 Every time I get the privilege to shoot a newborn session at the hospital or at my clients home, I cant help but feel so honored and flattered to be a part of such a special and intimate time in their lives. This session was one of my favorites! I love capturing "real life" moments and experiencing such a happy moment. I'm pretty sure I teared up the entire time especially when the other kiddos came in to see their baby sister for the first time! The kids reactions were priceless and nothing makes a photographer happier than capturing that moment on camera! You can feel the love and emotion through the images and I dare you to not be touched by emotion, because its impossible! Enjoy the story these images tell.











































No comments:

Post a Comment